M.Sc. (Chemistry, PhD & LLB). Former Director, Central Food Laboratory, Kolkata, which is a Central Government Organization under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Former Director, Food Research and Standardization Laboratory, Ghaziabad, Public Analyst, Delhi for 3 years from 1996 to 1999 (Additional Charge), Analyst, Food Research and Standardization Laboratory, Ghaziabad
- Nominated for WHO training in USA, Canada and U.K. in the area of food adulteration in the year 1984.
- Posted as Public Analyst, Delhi on the Direction of High Court to check / identification of synthetic Milk in Delhi in 1996. Introduced methods for identification of neutralizer, urea, skimmed milk powder, Glucose, salt, Palm oil etc. in testing of Milk which are normally used for preparing synthetic milk
- Introduced TLC method for analysis thousand of samples of Mustard oil for Argemone oil adulteration, which causes dropsy in Delhi during 1998. Due to dropsy, 68 persons died in Delhi & more than hundred persons convicted.
- Got analyzed thousands of samples of Carbonated drinks for detection of Pesticides residues in 2006 due to controversy created by CSE report and part of the team to develop the validated method for Pesticide residues in carbonated drinks.
- Accredited Central Food Laboratory, Kolkata from NABL. It was first Central Government Laboratory accredited from NABL in 2008.
- Worked as Consultant to accredited Public Analyst Laboratory of Delhi from NABL in the year 2011-12. It was first State Government Laboratory accredited from NABL